Weight: 60 г
Compatible with: All 12 gauge shotguns
High performing, innovative recoil pad that is available in variety of colors. Excellent recoil shock absorption. Easily customizeable to fit your shooting style and stance for optimum recoil control.
The initial feeling of the recoil pad is firm on the shoulder, which gives you confidence and repeatability during gun handling. However the polymer absorbs recoil well, and does not feel hard and sharp during shooting. Tackiness of the polymer is medium. A really good balance of features for a dynamic shotgun shooter.
The recoil pads are 2-colored. The recoil absorbing softer polymer and the harder base are fused together.
Weight after fitting: approx 60g
Size: thickness 17mm, width and height grind to fit
Mounting: 2pcs 4mm pan head screws (not included)
82mm distance between mounting center points. Can be fitted to stocks with 84..80mm distance between mounting screw center points.
Instructions for fitting:
– make the holes (short vertical cut looks nice) for the screw with a sharp knife
– mount the recoil pad to the stock and protect the stock and fitted spacers with masking tape.
– for tapered recoil pads: check the desired length of pull (amount of spacers) before grinding! A fully grinded tapered recoil pad will only fit nicely to one spacer setup.
– grind off excess material with 80-180 grit sandpaper of equivalent.
– to prevent damage to the stock or fitted spacers, remove the recoil pad and masking tape from the stock and finish grinding the pad only with 180 (or finer) grit sandpaper.
– mount the recoil pad and check for fit.
– repeat process if necessary.
– round edges to your preference.
– use belt sander for best results.
– Use only pan head screws
– Do not over-tighten screws, hand tighten to approx 2Nm ( the recoil pad is only plastic)